Automation with Ansible II: Ansible Tower (DO409) is designed for Ansible site administrators who need to automate tasks on large numbers of managed nodes with extended teams or are responsible for centrally coordinating and logging Ansible operations. You will learn how to install Red Hat® Ansible Tower, use the web interface to manage access to resources and hosts, and create templates to start Ansible jobs.
Duration: 2 days / 16 hours.
₹27,000/- ₹19,500/- + GST
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (EX200 certified)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation (EX407 certified)
and access Ansible Tower
- Explain what Red Hat Ansible Tower is and navigate and use its web user interface.
- Manage access with users and teams
- Create user accounts and organize them into teams in Red Hat Ansible Tower, and assign the users and teams permissions to administer and access resources in the Ansible Tower service.
- Manage inventories and credentials
- Create inventories of machines to manage, and configure credentials necessary for Red Hat Ansible Tower to log in and run Ansible jobs on those systems.
- Manage projects and launch Ansible jobs
- Create projects and job templates in the web UI, using them to launch Ansible playbooks that are stored in Git repositories in order to automate tasks on managed hosts.
- Construct advanced job workflows
- Use advanced features of job templates to improve performance, simplify customization of jobs, launch multiple jobs, schedule automatically recurring jobs, and provide notification of job results.
- Manage advanced inventories
- Manage inventories that are loaded from external files or generated dynamically from scripts or the Ansible Tower smart inventory feature.
- Perform maintenance and routine administration of Ansible
- Demonstrate ability to deliver routine maintenance and administration of Ansible Tower.
- Comprehensive review
- Demonstrate skills learned in this course by configuring and operating a new organization in Ansible Tower using a provided specification, Ansible projects, and hosts to be provisioned and managed.