Bash Shell Scripting is an important everyday requirement for system administrators that need to automate repeated tasks.This course does not assume prior knowledge of the shell or even a text editor used in the shell. For people familiar with these topics, this course forms a good initial revision. However, not everything in the course is at a basic understanding level. The course even covers topics such as traps to help scripts become a little intelligent when abruptly signalled to exit.
Duration: 40 hours
Cost: INR 6000.
- Unit 1: Introduction to SHELL
- Unit 2: Learning about shell script
- Unit 3: Basic commands
- Unit 4: Input/Output handling
- Unit 5: Learning Editors
- Unit 6: Writing a first Shell Script
- Unit 7: Variables
- Unit 8: Shell Operators
- Unit 9: Advanced commands
- Unit 10: Regular Expressions
- Unit 11: Control Structure I
- Unit 12: Control Structure II
- Unit 13: Advanced Scripting