Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180) introduces building and managing Docker containers for deployment on a Kubernetes cluster. This course helps students build core knowledge and skills in managing containers through hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform.
Duration: 3 days / 24 hours.
₹40,500/- ₹31,500/- + GST
- Introduce and review the course.
- Get started with container technology
- Describe how software can run in containers orchestrated by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Create containerized services
- Provision a server using container technology.
- Manage containers
- Manipulate pre-built container images to create and manage containerized services.
- Manage container images
- Govern the life cycle of a container image from creation to deletion.
- Create custom container images
- Design and code a Docker file to build a custom container image.
- Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift
- Deploy single container applications on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Deploy multi-container applications
- Deploy applications that are containerized using multiple container images.
- Troubleshoot containerized applications
- Troubleshoot a containerized application deployed on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Comprehensive review of Introduction to Container,
Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift
- Demonstrate how to containerize a software application, test it with Docker, and deploy it on a Red Hat OpenShift cluster.