The intensive, hands-on Red Hat® Enterprise Clustering and Storage Management course teaches storage management, the Red Hat High Availability Add-On, and the shared storage technology delivered by Red Hat Global File System 2 (GFS2) and Red Hat Storage Server.
Duration: 4 days / 32 hours.
Cost: INR 39,000 + GST.
Prerequisites / Before taking this course:
- Red Hat Certified Engineer certification
- Clusters and storage
- Get an overview of storage and cluster technologies.
- ISCSI configuration
- Set up and manage iSCSI.
- Learn basic manipulation and creation of udev rules.
- Combine multiple paths to SAN devices into one fault-tolerant virtual device.
- Red Hat high-availability overview
- Learn the architecture and component technologies in the Red Hat® High Availability Add-On.
- Understand quorum and quorum calculations.
- Understand fencing and fencing configuration.
- Resources and resource groups
- Understand rgmanager and the configuration of resources and resource groups.
- Advanced resource management
- Understand resource dependencies and complex resources.
- Two-node cluster issues
- Understand the use and limitations of two-node clusters.
- LVM management
- Review LVM commands and Clustered LVM (CLVM).
- Global File System 2
- Understand the GFS2 file system and use tools to create, maintain, and troubleshoot it.
- Explore the features of the XFS® file system and tools required for creating, maintaining, and troubleshooting.
- Red Hat Storage
- Work with Gluster to create and maintain a scale-out storage solution.
- Comprehensive review
- Set up high-availability services and storage.
After the course:
- EX436: Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Clustering and Storage Management Exam