Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators (CL110) is designed for system administrators who are intending to implement a cloud computing environment using OpenStack. You will learn how to configure, use, and maintain Red Hat® OpenStack Platform.
Duration: 5 days / 40 hours
Cost: INR To be announced
launching an instance
- Launch an instance and describe the OpenStack architecture and use cases.
- Organize people and resources
- Manage projects, users, roles, and quotas.
- Describe cloud computing
- Describe the changes in technology and processes for cloud computing.
- Manage Linux networks
- Administer Linux networks and bridges.
- Prepare to deploy an instance with public access
- Manage images, flavors, and private networks in preparation for launching an instance.
- Deploy an instance
- Launch and verify an instance.
- Manage block storage
- Manage ephemeral and persistent block storage.
- Manage object storage
- Administer object storage.
- Prepare to deploy an external instance
- Manage external networks and security in preparation for launching an instance with public access.
- Deploy an instance with public access
- Launch and verify an instance with public access.
- Customize instances
- Customize an instance with cloud-init.
- Deploy scalable stacks
- Deploy a stack and configure autoscaling.
- Install an OpenStack overcloud
- Install an OpenStack proof of concept using the director UI and provisioning service templates.
- Lab: Comprehensive review of CL110
- Review tasks in the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators course.