Automation with Ansible I (DO407) is designed for system administrators who are intending to use Ansible for automation, configuration, and management. Learn how to install and configure Ansible, create and run playbooks to configure systems, and learn to manage inventories.
Duration: 4 days / 32 hours.
54,000/- ₹ 39,000/- + GST.
Prerequisites / Before taking this course:
- Course introduction
- Introduce and review the course./li>
- Introduce Ansible
- Describe the terminology and architecture of Ansible.
- Deploy Ansible
- Install Ansible and run ad hoc commands.
- Implement playbooks
- Write Ansible plays and execute a playbook.
- Manage variables and inclusions
- Describe variable scope and precedence, manage variables and facts in a play, and manage inclusions.
- Implement task control
- Manage task control, handlers, and tags in Ansible playbooks.
- Implement Jinja2 templates
- Implement a Jinja2 template.
- Implement roles
- Create and manage roles.
- Configure complex playbooks
- Configure connection types, delegations, and parallelism.
- Implement Ansible Vault
- Manage encryption with Ansible Vault.
- Troubleshoot Ansible
- Troubleshoot the Ansible control machine and managed nodes.
- Implement Ansible Tower
- Implement Ansible Tower.
- Implement Ansible in a DevOps environment
- Implement Ansible in a DevOps environment using Vagrant.
- Comprehensive review
- Review tasks from the Automation with Ansible course.
After taking this course:
- EX407 exam: Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation