Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud (RH415) is designed for security administrators and system administrators who need to manage the secure operation of servers running Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, whether deployed on physical hardware, as virtual machines, or as cloud instances.
Duration: 4 days / 32 hours
Cost: INR 39,000 + GST
security and risk
- Define strategies to manage security on Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers.
- Automate configuration and remediation with Ansible
- Remediate configuration and security issues with Ansible Playbooks.
- Protect data with LUKS and NBDE
- Encrypt data on storage devices with LUKS and use NBDE to manage automatic decryption when servers are booted.
- Restrict USB device access
- Protect system from rogue USB device access with USBGuard.
- Control authentication with PAM
- Manage authentication, authorization, session settings, and password controls by configuring pluggable authentication modules (PAMs).
- Record system events with audit
- Record and inspect system events relevant to security, using the Linux kernel’s audit subsystem and supporting tools.
- Monitor file system changes
- Detect and analyze changes to a server’s file systems and their contents using AIDE.
- Mitigate risk with SELinux
- Improve security and confinement between processes by using SELinux and advanced SELinux techniques and analyses.
- Manage compliance with OpenSCAP
- Evaluate and remediate a server’s compliance with security policies by using OpenSCAP.
- Automate compliance with Red Hat Satellite
- Automate and scale your ability to perform OpenSCAP checks and remediate compliance issues using Red Hat Satellite.
- Analyze and remediate issues with Red Hat Insights
- Identify, detect, and correct common issues and security vulnerabilities with Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems by using Red Hat Insights.
- Perform a comprehensive review
- Review the content covered in this course by completing hands-on review exercises.