Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280) teaches you how to install and administer the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to install, configure, and manage OpenShift clusters and deploy sample applications to further understand how developers will use the platform.
Duration: 3 days / 24 hours.
₹40,500/- ₹31,500/- + GST
to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- List the features and describe the architecture of the Openshift Container Platform.
- Install OpenShift Container Platform
- Install OpenShift and configure the cluster.
- Explore OpenShift networking concepts
- Describe and explore OpenShift networking concepts.
- Execute commands
- Execute commands using the command-line interface.
- Manage OpenShift resources
- Control access to OpenShift resources.
- Allocate persistent storage
- Implement persistent storage.
- Manage application deployments
- Manipulate resources to manage deployed applications.
- Metrics subsystem
- Install and configure the metrics-gathering system.
- Manage and monitor
- Manage and monitor OpenShift resources and software.