This course is for senior system and storage administrators who are interested in deploying scalable, highly available storage on off-the-shelf hardware and in cloud environments.
Duration: 2 days / 16 hours.
Cost: To be announced soon.
Prerequisites / Before taking this course:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator certification
- Introduction to Red Hat Storage
- Understand Red Hat Storage server features and terminology.
- Explore the classroom environment
- Gain familiarity with the classroom environment.
- Install Red Hat Storage Server.
- Basic configuration
- Build a Red Hat Storage server volume.
- Volume types
- Understand different volume types.
- Access data on Red Hat Storage server volumes from different client types.
- ACLs and quotas
- Implement quotas and Posix access control lists.
- Extending volumes
- Grow storage volumes online.
- IP failover
- Configure IP failover using CTDB.
- Configure geo-replication.
- Unified file and object storage
- Configure Swift object access.
- Perform basic troubleshooting tasks.
- Managing snapshots
- Manage snapshots in Red Hat Storage.
- Hadoop plugin
- Learn about the Hadoop plugin configuration.
After this course:
- EX236: Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Storage