The MySQL database server is very commonly used in hosted web sites world wide. It has taken the position of being a backbone element in dynamic web sites hosted using WordPress (this site is built using WordPress!), Joomla! and Drupal.
This course seeks to start the understanding at a basic level with simple data and ample theoretical coverage. However, it stops shy of the more advanced topics like stored procedures, triggers, views and clustered table engines.
Duration: 4 days / 32 hours
Cost: INR 6000.
- Getting Started with MySQL Database Server
- Database Basics
- Working with MySQL Database
- Data Types
- Keys and Indexes
- Adding and Viewing Data
- Modifying Data
- Operators, Expressions, and Variables
- Managing data in multiple tables
- Sub queries
- Exporting and Importing data, Backup
- A simple PHP example