This course is no longer offered.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is a highly reliable, interoperable and manageable server operating system that enables firms to cost-
effectively and securely deliver mission critical services. In this class you will learn the tasks essential to server administration.
The course is designed for those who already have experience with Linux, including general system configuration and command line work. The course is also ideal for those seeking advanced administration skills on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11, those who have completed the previous two courses in the Novell CLP 11 curriculum, and those preparing to take the Novell CLP 11 Practicum.
Duration: 4 days / 32 hours
Cost: INR 5000.
Note: You may be able to get a discounted pricing for this course. Please contact us for more information.
- Configure Fundamental Networking Services
- Manage Printing
- Configure and Use Open LDAP
- Configure and Use Samba
- Configure a Web Server
- Configure and Use IPv6
- Perform a Health Check and Performance Tuning
- Create Shell Scripts
- Deploy SUSE Linux Enterprise
- LiveFire Exercise
Before attending this course, it is highly recommended that you have a good working knowledge of Linux and should be able to:
- Install SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11
- Perform partitioning and file system setup and maintenance
- Perform system configuration including network setup and user management
- Manage software packages
- Work on the command line including file management and text editing
This knowledge can also be gained through the SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Fundamentals (Course 3101) and SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Administration (Course 3102).